Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter vac "Panther"

WCF

Help Support WCF:

If it's 51mm you will be thinking why didn't I do this earlier.
It is but our poles will still be 38mm so won’t get the full improvement. But the hose itself will be 51mm so will be less likely to clog  

It will be interesting to see how much better it is. GVS vid on fitting did give a great improvement.

Let us know how you get on.
I shall do! Need to find that video.

As long as you have something to cut the steel drum it is very easy 
Our small vac is a plastic drum. The lad that works with me is a jack of all trades so he will be able to do it. ?

Is there much difference between the atom and the panther ? 
The panther has a cyclonic inlet and 51mm poles and hose so you get much less restrictions and better flow than a straight connection. GVS have a youtube vid a few posts above showing the difference in flow between a 38mm straight inlet to a converted cyclone 51mm. The difference was huge. GVS, I believe are waiting on some proper test results on their flow rates of the Panther, should be any day soon.

Plus the Panther has a metal frame and uses 'standard' 51mm poles and accessories so easy to get spares or more poles.

No, you don't see skyvac interacting with potential customers aswell as Julia from GVS 
To be fair to Skyvac their customer service is second to non. You would also expect a much smaller company, and not being disrespectful to GVS, to interact on a more personal level with potential customers.

Is there much difference between the atom and the panther ? 
The Panther will be better due to the side inlet, if it proves to be as reliable I wouldn't know.

To be fair to Skyvac their customer service is second to non. You would also expect a much smaller company, and not being disrespectful to GVS, to interact on a more personal level with potential customers.

The Panther will be better due to the side inlet, if it proves to be as reliable I wouldn't know.
It's not a sales technique, we don't just interact with potential customers, we interact with a lot of our past customers too. We value our relationship with all of our customers and that has been the way since day one and will continue to always be that way.  

How much is the panther? 
All depends on which package you go for. 

We've created a few options to suit everybody. The basic budget friendly Panther is the front entry, 38mm hose with 44mm carbon composite poles - this is for those who really are just starting out and are limited on funds. This starts at £480.

Then we move onto the Cyclonic Panther. Complete with 51mm wire reinforced hose. The options are then 100% 51mm carbon fibre poles starting at £730 or 51mm lightweight aerospace aluminium poles from £529.99.

Both front and cyclonic are provided with a 'wet use' foam filter and then come with a choice of (or can have both) the HEPA cartridge filter or the cloth filter. 

This is the link to the various options.
https://guttervacuumsystems.co.uk/product-category/gutter-vacuum-systems/1400-watt-gutter-vacuum-systems/

And in this video, I talk you through the machine and its features.

We're now out of stock on the 51mm 100% carbon fibre poles until we open on the 5th January but we are in stock with the aluminium. 

Hope this helps, Julia

In regards to poles aluminium v carbon, is this a case of an extreme vs a fibreglass pole ? Is aluminium very heavy to use ? 

I read from green on here before that he thought cleaning by hand with gutter tools was just as quick ? Is this the case by the time you setup etc 

In regards to poles aluminium v carbon, is this a case of an extreme vs a fibreglass pole ? Is aluminium very heavy to use ? 
We have 44mm carbon composite poles, these are a carbon fibre/fibre glass mix. These weigh 330g and are 1.5m in length. We only sell these up 20ft to 35ft and are only available with the smaller Panther.

We then have 51mm 100% carbon poles, these weigh 360g each and are 1.5m in length - kits are 20ft - 40ft. Anything higher becomes harder to control in wind as they're light. You get the flex and whip with carbon. These take more looking after than ally, so if you look after your equipment these are a great pole.

We also have lightweight aerospace 51mm poles, these weigh 500g per 1.2m in length - kits are 20ft - 40ft. A 20ft kit including clamps, silicon elbow and nozzle weighs just under 20kg. You see me (Julia) holding this one handed in one of my YouTube videos. We do have customers working at 60ft with these. The ally poles offer you the rigidity to really stab at the tougher gutter jungles and downpipes and are also perfect if you have a team working for you who may not look after your carbon as much as you would being your investment. 

I read from green on here before that he thought cleaning by hand with gutter tools was just as quick ? Is this the case by the time you setup etc 
It depends on how big a job is. i.e. a gutter vac takes time to setup and clean after the job. By hand can be quicker on small jobs but they would have to be quite small.

One massive advantage is the gutter vac is operated from the ground so you don't need to risk your life working from a ladder!!!

Back