Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter vac specs

WCF

Help Support WCF:

GerdingA

Hi.

wonder if someone could help me out on this…

Large job of mine has asked for 2x annual gutter cleaning to be included with the windows from now on. I don’t have the equipment for this but didn’t want them to go elsewhere with the windows so…
I’m looking at the skyvac industrial. The home has external plug sockets dotted about so My question is what sort of extension lead will I need, how long can it be and lastly can I plug 2 extension leads together for more reach if I’m short? TIA

Hi.

wonder if someone could help me out on this…

Large job of mine has asked for 2x annual gutter cleaning to be included with the windows from now on. I don’t have the equipment for this but didn’t want them to go elsewhere with the windows so…
I’m looking at the skyvac industrial. The home has external plug sockets dotted about so My question is what sort of extension lead will I need, how long can it be and lastly can I plug 2 extension leads together for more reach if I’m short? TIA
Give Rob a ring at spinner clean he’s very helpful and will point you in the right direction. GVS also sell extension leads that should do the job ok , but if buying a new vac I would get it as part of the package

Give Rob a ring at spinner clean he’s very helpful and will point you in the right direction. GVS also sell extension leads that should do the job ok , but if buying a new vac I would get it as part of the package
Ok, I’ll do that. many thanks.

You can get 50m extension leads that are rated at 3300 watts. Always fully unreel the extension cable as using it while coiled up can cause a fire!
If it's only for odd domestic jobs then have a look at the GVS Panther as it should do most jobs and is small and light.

You can get 50m extension leads that are rated at 3300 watts. Always fully unreel the extension cable as using it while coiled up can cause a fire!
If it's only for odd domestic jobs then have a look at the GVS Panther as it should do most jobs and is small and light.
Ok, thank you. It’s for a large commercial job, 3 stories.

If it's a large commercial job that could lead to more work then the safest one to buy is the Inteceptor. It has a built in genie so no need for cables lying around. It does however come with a hefty price tag.
Yeah, that price is quite hefty! ? thing is I’m not even going to be looking for more work from it. I was doing pressure washing but have stopped that As I’m so busy with windows. Long term it’ll be handy to have though so…

Thanks ??

Latest Posts

Back