Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Turbo Nozzle

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jimbob

whats the best turbo nozzel ive seen them from £15 to £60 what makes a good nozle and what do i look out for? thanks

i got mine from jetmac systems and had no problems , the only thing to be carefull about is not to drop the nozzle as the internal rotating part is ceramic and if broken i dont think they can be fixed

i got mine from jetmac systems and had no problems , the only thing to be carefull about is not to drop the nozzle as the internal rotating part is ceramic and if broken i dont think they can be fixed
Same here, good but of kit

Turbo nozzels advertised for sale can be rated for psi/bar & flow rate so make sure you get the right one that is compatible for the pressure washer you use.

Best bit of kit you can buy, means you can turn down the revs by about half on your engine so does away with theneed for a gearbox driven pump , as above let Terry at Jetmac know what pump your using or the psi /flow of your pump and he will sort you out a good one , attach a filter to the turbo nozzle an aw @( costs about £13) i think i paid £40 for my turbo nozzles , for my 4000psi cat and interpump washers at 15 and 21 lpm , love em tae death

Another tip is spray some wd 40 down the nozzle after every time you use one as some can stick if you aint gonna use it for a while

Latest Posts

Back