Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hotbox & honda 21lpm

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Anyway purchased the hot box....OMG weighs a ton,honestly never expected it that heavy or big to be honest ?
Anyway got it upp up and running after a few teething problems.
Does anyone know why it seems like I'm getting back pressure while using the rotary cleaner & even turbo nozzle (someone did say they don't like turbo nozzles) but even the rotary cleaner,spoke to Dan were I purchased from & he suggested turning pressure release valve up,,Anyway this has no black dial, its just a nut & bolt,it was actually loose,Anyway turned it right up until it fell out,so put back in and tightened it,still same....and machine slowing right down to nearly a stall
Got jets in rotary from qwashers when i purchased new machine,so fan jest on rotary should be sufficient
Any suggestions very much appreciated,
Kind regards
j?

Anyway purchased the hot box....OMG weighs a ton,honestly never expected it that heavy or big to be honest ?
Anyway got it upp up and running after a few teething problems.
Does anyone know why it seems like I'm getting back pressure while using the rotary cleaner & even turbo nozzle (someone did say they don't like turbo nozzles) but even the rotary cleaner,spoke to Dan were I purchased from & he suggested turning pressure release valve up,,Anyway this has no black dial, its just a nut & bolt,it was actually loose,Anyway turned it right up until it fell out,so put back in and tightened it,still same....and machine slowing right down to nearly a stall
Got jets in rotary from qwashers when i purchased new machine,so fan jest on rotary should be sufficient
Any suggestions very much appreciated,
Kind regards
j?
I would speak to the place that you bought it from they should be able to fix the issues. Sounds like it’s supplying more water than you can use ?..

I would speak to the place that you bought it from they should be able to fix the issues. Sounds like it’s supplying more water than you can use ?..
Hey pjj
Big THANK YOU for your reply pal?
I have a 1000ltr tank in bk of my van and it takes the water as it needs it bro...do you think that could be the problem man...wonder of turning the unloader valve down a bit....wonder if that would sort the problem m8...
I'll give it a go as nothing to loose...
Hey thanks man,I really do appreciate your input my friend ?
Have a good Friday pjj man

Kindest regards
J ??

Is the hotbox definitely 21 litre output. Maybe try reducing flow on the pressure washer a bit via the unloader
Hiya thl4kel m8
Big thanks buddy,,didn't see your post at first as still getting use to forum pal...
Yes the hotbox is 25lpm bro...
I will definitely try and turnpressure down via olunloader buddy...thank you man,I really do appreciate your post my friend..
I will post a update soon as iv tried that
Have a great day pal

Kindest regards
J ?

would try posting on pressure wash uk group on facebook (quite a few posts with PW problems on there and usually lots of good advice from what i seen skimming)

Hi delacruz
Thanks bro but I don't go on Facebook m8,I suppose I can have a look to see if I can see any info,worth a try man..
I'll have a little gander to see if I can see anything
Thanks buddy,have a great weekend my friend
Kind regards
J?

Latest Posts

Back