Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Happy new year guys

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Bored now
Need to go back to work for my sanity
Cleaned all my poles and equipment
Cleaned vehicles
Been modding tools for something to do lol
Designed a better flip pad for my liquidator on pole setup for the odd awkward window as the fliq is too stiff and doesn’t flip back as nicely and cable ties to return it back to straight all the time
So bored

Attachments

• A92A59BA-31B5-40DE-BAF7-AAEC3424E92B.jpeg
    A92A59BA-31B5-40DE-BAF7-AAEC3424E92B.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 6
  • 0BE18129-F38C-4051-A7F6-6CEC65A1E013.jpeg
    0BE18129-F38C-4051-A7F6-6CEC65A1E013.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 6
Bored now
Need to go back to work for my sanity
Cleaned all my poles and equipment
Cleaned vehicles
Been modding tools for something to do lol
Designed a better flip pad for my liquidator on pole setup for the odd awkward window as the fliq is too stiff and doesn’t flip back as nicely and cable ties to return it back to straight all the time
So bored
If you are that bored you can come down and service 28 poles and clean all our vans and kit that will keep you going for a few days ????

Happy New year ?

I was off the drink due to being bad and didn't get out of bed till 2pm yesterday, then barely moved the rest of the day, I'll be glad to be back at work tomorrow as it's rare I get ill, my wife bringing the germs home from work :rolleyes:

Happy New year ?

I was off the drink due to being bad and didn't get out of bed till 2pm yesterday, then barely moved the rest of the day, I'll be glad to be back at work tomorrow as it's rare I get ill, my wife bringing the germs home from work :rolleyes:
First Xmas in about 7 that I haven’t been ill
I think you run yourself down getting stuff done then are more susceptible to all the bugs out there
I rarely get ill more than once a year but it’s always Xmas

First Xmas in about 7 that I haven’t been ill
I think you run yourself down getting stuff done then are more susceptible to all the bugs out there
I rarely get ill more than once a year but it’s always Xmas
I think for me mate it was down to being at home far more than usual when I'm out at work all day far more fresh air and away from the germs, my wife had been ill for a few days she couldn't go to work on Friday, for me it's usually very short and hard-hitting I wasn't that unwell until about 4am yesterday then it was quite bad spewing my ring up and the rest, this morning I'm about back to normal probably just a bit dehydrated, got plenty of jobs to do so I'll have to get cracking on and get them done and make sure the van is ready to go in the morning after doing some work in the back.

Think I’m ready to get back on the glass now. Eating junk has made me feel ropey.
Or could it be that leaving my local at half 4 in the morning on New Year’s Day contributed to it? ?
My wife and my next door neighbours wife fell through a fence on the way home, straight into a massive pile of dog ?.
Absolutely stank ??.
Still, a nice 4 day week, then off to Tenerife on Saturday ?. About time I was due a foreign holiday, it’s been over a week since my last one ?.
Happy new year fellow windies and let’s just beg this forum manages to survive without Scottish ???‍?

Latest Posts

Back