Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hard week with the xline pole ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

@James Allen  whats the  reach it mini like compaired to gardner slx??
Night and day compared to the slx range . 

A really nice pole to use I break mine down to 14ft for general domestic work and it is a Pcs of **** working with it and then add the sections when I need them 

It is a rigid pole there is a little give in it which is nice .  

Well worth the money and with the constuctor brush it is just a awsome combo 

Heres a fun little face for you guaranteed to start a war but what the hell!! 

The Water Genie Vipers are LIGHTER than SLX like for like 

OK OK so only by about 20 or 30 grams as I recall but hell, lighter is lighter.  

How do I know?  I have Viper and SLX 18 fts, and viper and SLX 25 ft poles.   And yup I weighed them (some time back) but regardless.  The Vipers are lighter!  

How do I know?  I have Viper and SLX 18 fts, and viper and SLX 25 ft poles.   And yup I weighed them (some time back) but regardless.  The Vipers are lighter!  
I agree Mr Green . And there good poles aswell .which you will know m but I have used a barracuda and a viper . 

Just out of curiosity why are you selling the viper and not the slx18 I'm not interested in the sale as I have slx18 and can't fault it  just wondering? 

yes your rite but the clamp levers spin round wich would get rite up my goat my m8 has the viper 35ft nice pole just the clamp levers are a bit of a let down as ive not used one for a hole day its hard to say bvut my m8 says u get used to it!

Night and day compared to the slx range . 

A really nice pole to use I break mine down to 14ft for general domestic work and it is a Pcs of **** working with it and then add the sections when I need them 

It is a rigid pole there is a little give in it which is nice .  

Well worth the money and with the constuctor brush it is just a awsome combo 
how long do these poles last @James Allen  resin i ask is there dont look like there is loads of adjustment in the clamps but if the carbon wave is harder then i get that dont matter ! i like the spung sleve that comes with this pole i bet it helps with griping the pole?

how long do these poles last @James Allen  resin i ask is there dont look like there is loads of adjustment in the clamps but if the carbon wave is harder then i get that dont matter ! i like the spung sleve that comes with this pole i bet it helps with griping the pole?
With the reach it pole it is smooth unlike the gardiners so there is less friction wear on the pole . Yes the pole sleeve helps grip but is also ideal in winter so pole isn't as cold 

With the reach it pole it is smooth unlike the gardiners so there is less friction wear on the pole . Yes the pole sleeve helps grip but is also ideal in winter so pole isn't as cold 
one more question m8 have u had any issue with the points snaping on the clamp bodys ?

My shoulders are both feeling it but i think it is the 6 day weeks doing it to 1 and not letting my damaged rotator cuff heal on the other 
Ice and anti inflammatories are the best thing Lee
Ibuprofen is ok but naproxen or diclofenac is best if you know anyone who has some
I use the Naproxen now and then to get the inflammation on my right shoulder under control.
You can get prescribed the 500mg ones from your local GP but I bought some from USA through eBay. Around £10 including postage for 100 tablets 220mg strength.
It works out mg for mg cheaper than the prescription cost.
I can get away with 2 per day for first few days then 1 per day for couple of weeks whilst doing physio on it and strengthening.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back