Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Xline Electric Reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Declan09

Good morning

I am thinking of buying electric reel I have a small van so space is limited for fitting, the 3D reel will be a tight fit xline is little smaller in length my question is the speed controller a necessary add on for the Xline electric reel.

We have Purefreedom reels, without the speed controller, wouldn't you just be running on full power all the time?, which would make it harder to control the reel

Good morning

I am thinking of buying electric reel I have a small van so space is limited for fitting, the 3D reel will be a tight fit xline is little smaller in length my question is the speed controller a necessary add on for the Xline electric reel.
I'd personally opt for the 3D reel, I've read negative feedback about X-line not giving a toss basically and staff expansion has got them staff who don't care, Waterworks customer service can be a bit and miss but I had the PowerUp reel and now the belt driven 3D and can't fault them.

When I was researching elec reels I too liked the look of the X line reel as it was thin. I believe it's based on their manual reel with added motor. The thing that concerned me was that the manual reel has a tension adjustment to help stop over spooling. The electric reel doesn't have this tension adjustment. When I asked X Line about it they said the electronic controller stopped over spooling!

Latest Posts

Back