Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van layout ideas

WCF

Help Support WCF:

marlowswindows

I have a dispatch.

Since getting a gutter vac space is limited trying to make room to allow for the generator to fit in will get photo tomorrow but the main thing that is the problem is electric reel.

What options do I have how can I get it to sit on.my tank securely.

I was thinking of building a heavy duty rack for it maybe out of steel to sit further back in the van.

Can you not store the gutter vac in the shed at home if you have one ?. It's not something I'd use everyday so I'd probably leave it.

Can you not store the gutter vac in the shed at home if you have one ?. It's not something I'd use everyday so I'd probably leave it.
I store it in the garage but I can't physically fit the guttervac and generator in at the same time. I have a car and trailer but don't want to be messing like that

I built a small frame out of unistrut as I couldn't bolt me pure freedom reel down to the floor. The foot print meant half the bolts would have been in inaccessible places.
So you could probably build a unistrut frame to fit the reel on top of your tank or just raise it off the floor so the geny could fit under it?

I built a small frame out of unistrut as I couldn't bolt me pure freedom reel down to the floor. The foot print meant half the bolts would have been in inaccessible places.
So you could probably build a unistrut frame to fit the reel on top of your tank or just raise it off the floor so the geny could fit under it?
Do you have any photos please?

Latest Posts

Back