Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Has anybody used one of these?!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

On my three poles I just use small jubilee clips. Nice and easy to remove. No need for fancy stuff ?

You've just gone and spoiled it for him, no drink for you this weekend ?
All that work! And I could have just painted a jubilee clip blue.. ? (blue coz it's snazzy ?)

Seriously good solution, better than an o clip.

If people could expound a little bit more about what they are using and most importantly give a link to were they bought it that would be so helpful.  Like, I don't know what a cable tie is or a jubilee clip.  And buy looking at that picture it doesn't tell me where to buy it but I would definitely like to try that.   

If people could expound a little bit more about what they are using and most importantly give a link to were they bought it that would be so helpful.  Like, I don't know what a cable tie is or a jubilee clip.  And buy looking at that picture it doesn't tell me where to buy it but I would definitely like to try that.   
Cable tie = zip tie

Tried mine today. I like the way they can be quickly and easily installed/removed when needed. Obviously time will tell as to the longevity of the device if used together with a univalve. But overall a good idea.

Mine arrived and I used it today and it worked a treat ? ?
Good to know! @Skxawng looks like you’re onto a winner ??

Tried mine today. I like the way they can be quickly and easily installed/removed when needed. Obviously time will tell as to the longevity of the device if used together with a univalve. But overall a good idea.
Looking forward to getting one then! 

To date I’ve just been using a small piece of plastic with a 7mm hole drilled in it and pushed over the hose. It holds well and is really cheap if you happen to have some old plumbing pipe around to cut it from. However, it’s hard to get on the hose on account of the hole needing to be small enough to grip the hose and quite hard to pull off. This little device works very well. Easy to fit and remove

Received mine today have put one on my extreme 25 it’s hardly gets used will try it out tomorrow, haven’t  bothered to put the second  one any of my poles as the ‘o’ clip s are doing a good job ?

Latest Posts

Back