Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Has anyone changed form 4 and 8 weekly to 6 weekly only ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

@Iron Giantyou have me being defensive now ??, in your case it sounds like the frequency and organisation isn't an issue which I why I asked earlier, wouldn't it be more beneficial to you just to hike your prices up and see if a few drop out ? 

@Iron Giantyou have me being defensive now ??, in your case it sounds like the frequency and organisation isn't an issue which I why I asked earlier, wouldn't it be more beneficial to you just to hike your prices up and see if a few drop out ? 
? my prices will be getting bumped up for the 2nd year in a row, but I am waiting till March to April with covid hopefully things will be a lot better, weather is improving peoples outlooks are different with better weather and people are thinking of spending more money etc. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I agree iv told customers I will be adjusting the prices as of March but I wasn't sure by how much yet .

Don’t know why people get so hung up on frequency. As long as you plan your runs efficiently and price accordingly to that frequency there shouldn’t be a problem. We do 2,4,6,8 weekly and also the odd quarterly and annual commercial contracts and always aim to earn roughly the same no matter what we are doing although the commercials are a tad more lucrative. I suppose it helps when all your work is concentrated into specific areas. If your work is all scattered about even with the best prices your always gonna be chasing your tail. 
I agree...its easy these days  with decent round software like CP...

I too have 4/8/6/12 weekly,a few annual and bi annual cleans....no problem at all scheduling work for myself and I have 350+ jobs

I agree...its easy these days  with decent round software like CP...

I too have 4/8/6/12 weekly,a few annual and bi annual cleans....no problem at all scheduling work for myself and I have 350+ jobs
Lol to much faffing about for my liking it’s 4-8 weekly take it or leave it and we have over 4,000 customers and increasing all the time ???Ime not prepared to do anything else on domestic , commercial is a different kettle of fish . 

Lol to much faffing about for my liking it’s 4-8 weekly take it or leave it and we have over 4,000 customers and increasing all the time ???Ime not prepared to do anything else on domestic , commercial is a different kettle of fish . 
No faffing if you have a good admin system in place? 

Latest Posts

Back