Hello

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by dsalkeld, Sep 12, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. dsalkeld

dsalkeld Newcomer

Hi Folks,

I'm here by invite of Richard Clues .....RC Property........I'm a CIU man..............and......er........D.I.Y :rolleyes:
    Trailer 250ltr tank, Backpack 2 Hosereels and Trolley all pulled by my Scoda Octavia 1.6 estate ;) ;)

David Salkeld
    D.Salkeld.Ltd
    http://www.dsalkeldltd.co.uk

Advertisement
  2. Wheatie

Wheatie Guest

Hey man welcome! I ain't been on here long myself, but everyone is well helpful and friendly!

All best!

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

Hey, welcome to the forum!! This is the guy that got me into window cleaning and taught me all I know, apart from what impact43 taught me!

4. harunh

harunh Legend

welcome to the real forum of window cleaning mate :) :p

5. MikeJP

MikeJP Active Member

Welcome David. Good to have you on board with WCF!

6. MikeJP

MikeJP Active Member

PS. Great website by the way! I'm liking the Terms and Cons you've set out there. I was wondering how to approach this myself recently and I'm just wondering how your customers are with these T's + C's?? Do you get many people breaching these or causing a fuss about them at all??

I'm all for having T+C's just like these but I've heard of people all against putting late payment fees on etc for risk of putting customers off.

7. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

I also have late payment fee and at this stage of my business I have no outstanding payments due. So works for me!

8. dsalkeld

dsalkeld Newcomer

The late payment charge is on the bottom of my invoices and I rarely have to charge it..........................some, good customers auto pay it if they are a bit late!!......I just credit it to there account........don't skin good custies ;) I also do not collect.........if I do....it costs em £5 ;)

David

9. Iain

Iain Guru

Late payment charges are quite reasonable. If you're late paying your mortgage or phone bill you get a late payment charge.

10. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

That's what I think at the end of the day you are running a business

Advertisement