Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help quoting a job

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lukeyprice

I have been asked to quote a job for a Gregg's store. I have never cleaned a commercial building so have no idea what to quote. They are asking for a weekly inside and outside clean, plus the sign and facia once per month.

What do you think regarding a price? Would love any input.

Thanks, luke24696715.jpg

I have been asked to quote a job for a Gregg's store. I have never cleaned a commercial building so have no idea what to quote. They are asking for a weekly inside and outside clean, plus the sign and facia once per month.

What do you think regarding a price? Would love any input.

Thanks, lukeView attachment 27326
They'll probably want to pay about a tenner as they expect prices to rock bottom

I thought as much.. I will just quote what I believe to be a fair price and see how I go.

There is another set of windows that are slightly bigger than that on the side of the building along with another sign.

I might go in with £20 for outsides, £20 for insides, see how that goes. You think I would be laughed out of town with that quote?

Personally I wouldn't do it for under £25 (and I know many on her would say way more) and that's with me been fast trad for inside but as @Iron Giant said they would want it dirt cheap.

you need to allocate about 20 to 30 mins for it. Also you will have a lot of foot trafic to watch out for dripping from signs to doors bellow with customers so probably need to do it out of hours. Then on top of that you have travel.

ps sorry for the bold text my phone won't let me turn bold off for some stupid reason ?

Back