Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Builds/new Owners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

There are sites that tell u every recently sold house in the uk, just search the area u do and it'll come up with every road it that area and with the date of which each house go sold, I wrote down over 100 houses that got sold in the pass yr on roads I already do, just gotta knock them up just before I do them rounds

you have to be quick up this way to get on new builds, im sure some windys sit outside for movements of people moving in and pounce, i live on a new estate and i think there 10 different windys working here, you gotta be fast

New estates near me are mainly 3rd storey houses and to get a house on the new builds u gota pay £5,000 upfront then u gota mortgage to oay... U cant get a house without a job or any income etc.

New estates near me are mainly 3rd storey houses and to get a house on the new builds u gota pay £5,000 upfront then u gota mortgage to oay... U cant get a house without a job or any income etc.
And your point is ????

Social housing do buy 3 storey houses I know as I clean them lol .

How would someone be expected to pay for a house without an income?

lol,i agree ,i do canvass new estates as i would be a fool to miss it,but i have found that most of 3 storey tend to be rented out to about 15 imigrants,im not against foreign people sharing homes but i would like them better if they had a window cleaner ,lol

lol,i agree ,i do canvass new estates as i would be a fool to miss it,but i have found that most of 3 storey tend to be rented out to about 15 imigrants,im not against foreign people sharing homes but i would like them better if they had a window cleaner ,lol
Thats about the same round here. Social housing my foot. Social Security housing more like it

my areas total different to u lads... the new houses i work on... its got like decent familys living their.... who all have jobs etc /emoticons/smile.png no foreign people or dole wallers... all independant people

Well some area are different at the end of the day /emoticons/smile.png

my areas total different to u lads... the new houses i work on... its got like decent familys living their.... who all have jobs etc /emoticons/smile.png no foreign people or dole wallers... all independant people

It's only cus the doleys don't want to pay to have the windows cleaned lol .

lol gav on the new estates am on... no 1 can live their unless they prove their tax income and they pay £5,000 upfront /emoticons/tongue.png thats why i love new estates

Are people who live in social houses not decent? I have loads of council houses and the pay better than the posh ones they want everything for nowt.

I grew up on a council estate my parents worked all there life and they are decent people and I turned out ok.

im getting a council house soon aswell /emoticons/tongue.png nothing wrong with council houses but a lot of peopel complain about council houses etc but i havent got any work on council houses

im getting a council house soon aswell /emoticons/tongue.png nothing wrong with council houses but a lot of peopel complain about council houses etc but i havent got any work on council houses
I have loads of coucil houses and they pay well .

I find that my most loyal and prompt paying customers live on council estates. The work I have on them is the most compact too.

John

Latest Posts

Back