Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

HOT WATER USERS / GAS HEATER WARNING!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

I couldn't get constant temperatures and several times had issues getting it to fire up. Thought bad battery terminals so stripped it down to clean battery terminals and saw this.

This is the cheaper L6 available on eBay, I know one or two others have it so please use with caution!!

I think I will upgrade to a better quality one. :eek:

I might sell you my 2 man webasto for a good price /emoticons/smile.png

Stopped using hot a while ago, found it more trouble than its worth.

I couldn't get constant temperatures and several times had issues getting it to fire up. Thought bad battery terminals so stripped it down to clean battery terminals and saw this.

This is the cheaper L6 available on eBay, I know one or two others have it so please use with caution!!

I think I will upgrade to a better quality one. :eek:
May I suggest a fogwash Mr. Green. Had mine 5 years now without any issues. Got it from aquatec, ask for peter

To be honest it would be a pain to remove it, and leave me a nice big hole in the van floor, plus a change in controllersetc I will prob just keep it and use it as and when, once I replace the webasto pump which has burnt out for the 2nd time inside 12 months!

Ive just found no real need for it, firsts and gutter/fascia's etc are just as easy with ubik & cold. Come winter when its great to have hot I always worry about glass cracks due to shock, and have seen it happen on one window that kinda blew all my confidence in using it when its really cold, that and the extra running costs.

Used to have my temp luke warm ish so it wasnt as if it was hot.

The only time I see hot has advantages is on high pole work removing grime, bird poo etc when its too much hassle bringing the pole down to ubik it up each window.

When do you use hot @Green Pro Clean Ltd all the time or just on grotty jobs?

I use hot pretty much all the time, it does remove dirt better than cold (just a fact) and also helps reduce the requirement for chems.

Remember I do a mix of around 5 connys and SFG cleans each week and it is great for these as well as firsts.

Yep same as me, used to have it on everyday on every job, can't say I have noticed any difference in clean standards.

Connys I now always use custys tap and ubik, then a pure rinse at the end.

G/s/f ubik and pure, dry with microfibre, hot is nice but its brought no advantages to me other than warm hoses, warmer hands and easier on high work whixh I currently dont do much of.

I'l prob start using it again later this year but more for the reason I have it installed rather than need.

Back