Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Holidays!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ashley1337

So I go on holiday next week, this will be my first break since I've started.

Only going for a week, I've managed to bunch my work up and have a mega busy 4 days this week, with the plans of doing the same with next week's work and doing it friday-monday as we fly Tuesday morning. But it literally leaves me no time at all to sort anything.

I currently use squeegee, only other thing I can think of doing without coming back to a backlog of work is to just push everyone back a week, is it possible on the app to push everyone back? Or would I have to do every customer manually?

I don't just want to skip them and make them all 8 weekly for the next one...

I push everyone back a week.
When you’re full it’s almost impossible to keep an exact schedule. Bad weather, holidays, illness etc. So for domestic stuff I don’t bother.
Just do what’s most overdue. Most customers don’t care if you’re a bit late anyway.
Feel like I'll be forever behind a week on my app haha ?, but suppose I can deal with it lol.

Weather today is absolutely hammering it down and I'd just wait until tomorrow when it's better but doing this, I won't be able to lol

So I go on holiday next week, this will be my first break since I've started.

Only going for a week, I've managed to bunch my work up and have a mega busy 4 days this week, with the plans of doing the same with next week's work and doing it friday-monday as we fly Tuesday morning. But it literally leaves me no time at all to sort anything.

I currently use squeegee, only other thing I can think of doing without coming back to a backlog of work is to just push everyone back a week, is it possible on the app to push everyone back? Or would I have to do every customer manually?

I don't just want to skip them and make them all 8 weekly for the next one...
There should be an option to move all jobs forward a week from one date to another, I use CP which gives me an option to "Shift Schedule" which is on the planner page, I don't know about Squeegee app but I usually move the jobs the first day of my holiday forward to the day all be returning to work,

I'd message squeegee and ask them how to do this, all your jobs should be able to be shifted forward 7 days for example with a few clicks

There should be an option to move all jobs forward a week from one date to another, I use CP which gives me an option to "Shift Schedule" which is on the planner page, I don't know about Squeegee app but I usually move the jobs the first day of my holiday forward to the day all be returning to work,

I'd message squeegee and ask them how to do this, all your jobs should be able to be shifted forward 7 days for example with a few clicks
If that's possible that'll be amazing, I'll message them and ask thanks a lot

In Multi Planner, 3 dots at top then move entire schedule.
I would make a backup first just in case it goes pear shaped but I move my schedule by 2 weeks over Christmas and it's always been fine. I also take the opportunity to move some jobs round a little to compact things.

In Multi Planner, 3 dots at top then move entire schedule.
I would make a backup first just in case it goes pear shaped but I move my schedule by 2 weeks over Christmas and it's always been fine. I also take the opportunity to move some jobs round a little to compact things.
Found it pal thankyou, also was thinking the same thing! I didn't mind to begin with being on the same street every week as it ended up getting me seen more and got me more customers, but now I'll have a good opportunity to move a few around a bit and let me finish a bit earlier haha

Latest Posts

Back