Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hot Water System Turned Up Today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i think hes still doing it... cos his post count has been low today /emoticons/tongue.png lmaooo

i think hes still doing it... cos his post count has been low today /emoticons/tongue.png lmaooo
lol yer been working on it today inbetween hospital visits! lol it is up and working now but need some bits to finish it off.

yer lest hope so! lol

it was just some plumbing bits that i wanted as i wanted to change and make it neater job,

then i still got to get a few bits to make gas bottle safe in there.

had it up and running today on a house and its great, hand nice warm hands while working, so looks like i might not even need gloves on! lol

Haha that wicked mate, great news /emoticons/smile.png. Make sure you get that nice n safe in there mate, not that you need telling

Haha that wicked mate, great news /emoticons/smile.png. Make sure you get that nice n safe in there mate, not that you need telling

you mean the string to hold it in place wont do???

yer still got the nice phone call to the insurance company to make yet, be doing that monday! lol

you mean the string to hold it in place wont do???

yer still got the nice phone call to the insurance company to make yet, be doing that monday! lol
Ooo you have string, that should be perfectly fine /emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back