Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much is round worth.?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Johnhales

Hi all have a good window cleaning round worth 2300 a month had the round 28years. Any idea how much i could sell for i payed £10 000 back in 1994 thanks all.

Depends.
If it’s Trad. And just a sheet of paper with some numbers on it , then not a lot £3-7k maybe.
If it’s WFP with names, contact numbers and it’s nice and compact then £12-18k.

Also depends on where it is. If it’s in a saturated area then it’ll be much more sort after.

Depends.
If it’s Trad. And just a sheet of paper with some numbers on it , then not a lot £3-7k maybe.
If it’s WFP with names, contact numbers and it’s nice and compact then £12-18k.

Also depends on where it is. If it’s in a saturated area then it’ll be much more sort after.

The list would be the same regardless of how it's done would it not?. In both scenarios your buying a sheet of paper with numbers and names etc.

The list would be the same regardless of how it's done would it not?. In both scenarios your buying a sheet of paper with numbers and names etc.
No, WFP work is worth vastly more as it’s more desirable, quicker and easier.
Also, a list of names & addresses is much easier to fake than a list of full details, along with historic invoices, payments etc.
If someone tried to sell me work and presented me with a scrappy bit of paper with names written all over it I’m going to be a lot more sceptical that is take than if someone pulled up Squeegee, George etc.

Hi all have a good window cleaning round worth 2300 a month had the round 28years. Any idea how much i could sell for i payed £10 000 back in 1994 thanks
It's worth nothing in theory as you are trying to sell a promise. No customer retention contract or any reason for the customers to stay if you sell to a 3rd party

I've seen many rounds sell locally and they fall through or I hear on the grapevine a window cleaner is retiring or quitting and everyone starts canvassing in the effort to grad their customers

Trad or wfp, the way the person st
No, WFP work is worth vastly more as it’s more desirable, quicker and easier.
Also, a list of names & addresses is much easier to fake than a list of full details, along with historic invoices, payments etc.
If someone tried to sell me work and presented me with a scrappy bit of paper with names written all over it I’m going to be a lot more sceptical that is take than if someone pulled up Squeegee, George etc.

Trad or wfp could see both using the same system for work load and customer storage. Wfp isn't quicker all the time either. I changed back probably around 50% of my run to trad for the very reason that it isn't as quick doing it wfp.

Back