Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much money?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

One thing about my miserable days is they make it extremely easy to vac gutters. It's all slush. 

Just looking before at SkyVac industrial the one that comes with the generator attached to the frame. The gen is not that high powered to run it and that is because the vac itself is only 3300 watts. So when you think about it, it's a hell of difference what you pay for that extra 300 watts compared with the 200 quid 3000 watt Chinese units.

I'm getting better at building things, my new Vac system was less than a grand and it has a camera. Three miserable days up here for rain, begun Sunday and will end Tomorrow night. :1f644:

Only thing I have left to do is my van. Fit a tank and one hose reel but I will add a hot system. You can buy a 6l Fastar heater for £50 on ebay. Quite cheap to build your own system for less than a grand if you know how or know someone who can do it. I know someone up here from the forum when I choose to do it. :1f609:
A grand? You can build a hot water system for under £200. 

Mine cost £140 and is still going and it’s 9 years old ?

Back