Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much To Quote For This ........

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tumblr_m99q0hKr8P1qknseao1_500.png

Is it all of them or just the one section?
no its for the whole building

Just windows alone, total number of window sets x £5
so you saying £5 per window?

lol that d be nice, on a serious note im thinking about submitting a guide price of around 1,000 + for windows as i feel could comfortably get this done in 2 days with 2 people, obviously i wanna get the job but dnt want to rip me self off in the process as this is a bit bigger than im used to quoting for so opinions on price would be appreciated.

Is it a builders clean?

If not how long ago were the window frames & glass last cleaned?

2 men . 3 days £1200.

But need to know as smurf said if windows are really bad or not as could take twice as long

no its not a builders clean and to be honest im unsure as to how long its been since last clean as iv briefly spoke with the property manager and he asked if i can give them a guide price and if happy then will call me back for full on site quotation and report, which is why id asked for 2nd opinions as to not price myself out of it and to be fair im overly worried about how long since last clean as id be using hot water anyways which would dramticlly reduce 1st clean time so cheers lads im quite confident now with the price im thinking just didnt want to price meself out of the job,

no its not a builders clean and to be honest im unsure as to how long its been since last clean as iv briefly spoke with the property manager and he asked if i can give them a guide price and if happy then will call me back for full on site quotation and report, which is why id asked for 2nd opinions as to not price myself out of it and to be fair im overly worried about how long since last clean as id be using hot water anyways which would dramticlly reduce 1st clean time so cheers lads im quite confident now with the price im thinking just didnt want to price meself out of the job,
Let us know how you get on....

If u can price a new pole into the job it maybe a nice bonus. Looked like you may need a 40f pole for that hight

i will do mate thanks, and no worries iv got super max 47 that'l reach that all day long ........... if i can hold it up there that is

If you're looking at 32 man hours to clean (based on 2 men doing 2 days @ 8hr/day) I'd be quoting £1500 + 20% for the height.

All i can say is good luck at trying to wfp clean from the ground those small side windows in the bays mate....

Latest Posts

Back