Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much water?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm about to buy the Gardiner back pack which I believe holds about 20 litres. As a complete novice I would like to know how much water you would use on the average house please?

as a new b you use a lot more till you perfect your cleaning just rember its better to not worry about how much water as to much is better than scrimping and doing bad job a back pack will do a small job my advice is get a tank set up back pack hard work and time consuming they do come in handy for the off job but tank system will be much better

First cleans use alot of pure and that's with hot water because I clean the vents out, After I have done all windows I go back round them and use the pink stuff on sills if ground floor windows. Then I wash them all again and after my hose is reeled in, I go back and check all windows. Did one yesterday and the sills were bad so got stuck in with pink stuff and scouring pad and they came up well. Woman was over the moon and now have her mum's house and i think her daughter's house to clean for.

I'm about to buy the Gardiner back pack which I believe holds about 20 litres. As a complete novice I would like to know how much water you would use on the average house please?
Welcome. This is a question that does get asked many times by new window cleaners looking to get into wfp on a budget. It has been answered, but you will find many other answers to other questions you haven't thought to ask yet, by using the search facility in the top right-hand corner.:)

Beginners will use a lot more water. Time served some may get three houses out of 22l. A lot depends on the house size plus wiping sills with a cloth can save water.

Latest Posts

Back