Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How often should filters need changing.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Wow 3million litres
clear.png

when you back wash the system tho im sure that reverse's the meter whilst in progress if so doing that for 20 minutes each week is gonna affect your meter reading over 2 1/2 years so you may have already hit the 300k, just a thought

Next time I do the back wash, I will take note of the reading. If that is correct, then what a silly bit of equipment.

I changed my 4040 prefilters 6 weeks ago. I have had to replace the sediment filter last Monday. 23,000 liters of water has been processed through the r/o and my sediment filter was choking with sediment and the system was just about at a standstill. I have 20" prefilters but our water seems to be laden with sediment all year round.

Well I have a new 4040, the old one is off, but now going out for a few bevvies, tomorrow we will put the new one on....will let you no tomorrow night if the fill up time is reduced from 12 hours.lol

smurf I need help to ..........have you a manual to turn my wife's nagging down ..........lol
now thats a whole new thread....probably the biggest ever.....mine been very noisy tonight too...lucky i deflect it onto the daughter...

My wife won't stop going on at me for spending thirty quid on a fake rolex.

Really she hasn't stopped nagging since 1.83 oclock. /emoticons/biggrin.png

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Yes @sdrah you should change the 5 micron sediment filter & carbon block filter at least every 6 months depending how much pure you produce.

If you have the clear plastic type sediment filter canister then you will also eventually see algae growing in it if left in sunlight/warm temps.

Back