Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How to Ignore a member

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tech Admin

Staff member
Admin
In some forums, there are one or two other members from whom you don't want to read or receive private messages.

This forum has the ignore feature. You can click on a member name, and in the box that opens, there is IGNORE on that box. Click on that, and you will stop seeing their posts. They cannot PM you.

1729011142804.png

Later, when you wish to lift the ignore, go to your member name at the top of the forum and click on it. That opens the User Control Panel. There is Ignoring as an option. Click on that, and you will see the list of whom you are ignoring. Then, you can lift the ignore.

1729011305572.png

This is all fine and dandy but, it's not a complete block of another member, there is still the option for that ignored members content to be viewed, ideally it needs to be a complete block of a member without the option in a thread to view what they've written in a reply.

You can still see there posts if someone else tags there post even though you blocked them
Exactly my point, which is why the ignore option isn't good enough, it should be like blocking someone on a Facebook so in effect they dissappear completely,

I'm not sure if it was different previously as I was mod for a long time so couldn't block anyone on here.

Exactly my point, which is why the ignore option isn't good enough, it should be like blocking someone on a Facebook so in effect they dissappear completely,

I'm not sure if it was different previously as I was mod for a long time so couldn't block anyone on here.
Can't believe you'd want to block any of the current crop of lovely members 😘

Back