I am new to the forums! Look what I offer :-)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by superclear, Mar 26, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. superclear

superclear Newcomer

Hiya fellow window cleaners :)
    Im Ricky and I run Super Clear Windows, baaed in Essex. This is my 4th year of cleaning and my 5th year of canvassing :)

I converted to the water fed pole January 2014 (I couldn't take anymore of the cold) and I haven't looked back, I lost a few customers, probably about 5%, but with all the extra time I gained I soon replaced them with more work.
    I currently buy my water from PolarBrite (01376 564096) and will be starting a forum in the future to see where others get their water (Im especially interesting in where cleaners get theirs in the Bury area and also around South Woodham Ferrers as I have recently purchased work around there)

I dont know if people can follow me but if you can and your interested in buying a lump sum of work in your area this year follow me!!!
    Once or twice a year I like to canvass for a cleaner somewhere else in the UK in order to gain a lump sum of money (this usually pays a chunk off my holiday)
    I take a team of 4/5 canvassers anywhere work is required. The cleaner books a bed n breakfast (2canvassers to a room) prior to our arrival and pays fuel costs as we arrive. We canvass the area solid for 5days/4nights for x3 the value of monthly work (approx £800-£1000)
    We get the customer to sign an agreement stating they agree to a minimum of 2cleans, 99% of people continue to have their windows cleaned after this agreement, we only do it to see if the customer is serious, if we don't think they are we don't pass their information onto the cleaner.
    At the end of the week we hand over all the signed agreements and the cleaner pays us for our services :)

This is ideal for people starting up or for those looking to make the leap and employ another cleaner but need enough work to garentee the hours :)

I hope this introduction gets read and I forward to hearing from my fellow trades people :) :) :)

Advertisement
  2. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Signing your so-called 'agreement' means nothing mate.....FACT!

Why purchase work in the Bury and South Woodham Ferrers areas if your such a good canvasser.
    Why advertise with a telephone number of where you supposedly 'buy' your water from and why are you starting a Forum.

....and this comment of yours.....
    Once or twice a year I like to canvass for a cleaner somewhere else in the UK in order to gain a lump sum of money (this usually pays a chunk off my holiday)

....is total :turd:.....infact, your post as a whole stinks of so much :turd::turd::turd:, I have to go out and get some fresh air!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Eviestevie

Eviestevie Grand Master

Haha bingo a lot **** in there!!!!
    In fact now I think I need to go and have a ****

4. Neil

Neil Grand Master

Count me out what a waste of a minute that was ! Great way to advertise what your doing by saying what bingo quoted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. TolishAPurd

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. superclear

superclear Newcomer

Wow what a response lol. Well I put the number of polarbrite on here jyst as information for anyone that might want it, I have nothing to do with polarbrite in anyway shape or form, if you see the size of polarbrite you would believe me!!!

As for the work in Bury and South Woodham Ferrers, I got this work recently when I bought a local window cleaners round off of him along with his Braintree Colchester Witham work, these r all local to polarbrite so I can get my water there to clean these areas.

As for saying that me canvassing for other cleaners is poo!!! Well tbh thats just rude, this site advertises that its members are 'friendly and like to help' all bingo has done is try shooting me down but for wjat reason I dont know. Yea the agreement would mean nothintoin court but that's not its purpose, its purpose is to make sure the person signing is serious about having a Window Cleaner!!!

Bingo might of had a good go shooting me down and the rest of you jumped on the bandwagon backing ur wap buddy and thats fine because I know and so do a lot of other window cleaners know that I am a good canvasser that gains and sells good quality well priced work every now and then!

I hope that none of the above reply to this as I didn't start this forum for a load of ***** replies, this was an introduction to me, if you not got something nice to say why bother saying anything at all??

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. Simply Business

Simply Business Well-Known Member
    Supplier

Hi superclear, welcome to the forum. I think in general on forums people will always react quite negatively to anything they perceive to be overly 'salesy'.

The members I've come across here are certainly friendly, and a lot more so than many other forums! Best of luck with it all, Ricky :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. superclear

superclear Newcomer

Hi smurf and thank you :-D

10. superclear

superclear Newcomer

I reckon you have hit the nail on the head there simply business :) (sorry I dnt know how to tag u directly)

Advertisement