Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

"I didn't think it would be that much"

• Thread starter Dirty Marks Cleaning
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

i pay my staff well thank you very much , and the gutter is where the dirt lives and where there to clean it lol . not doing the carpet cleaning as the truck mounts will be on the ferry contract we have but ive roped one of there dads in to working for free , ex roofer , top man in his field one of the best thactched roofers in Essex in his time well up for two week ends free work
I'm a bit confused here. Why is this guy working for free for you? And if so how long is he going to do that for? Not sure if I'm reading your posts wrong or what.

cant say to much lads but will closer to the time theres to many spys on here if you know what I mean

The only way I can see people working all weekend for free for you and if they have no family or business connection to you.is,if the work is for charity or something like d.i.y sos something where you will get a bit of publicity for helping some one in need.

Other the that I can't see why any one would want to work for free.

I'm a bit confused here. Why is this guy working for free for you? And if so how long is he going to do that for? Not sure if I'm reading your posts wrong or what.
Sorry guess I've wrote it a bit wrong , what I mean was , when he( the guy in my area) cleans 2 houses and some , I clean 1 . And cause my rate is twice his and a bit , we earn exactly the same . :thumbsup:

Sorry guess I've wrote it a bit wrong , what I mean was , when he( the guy in my area) cleans 2 houses and some , I clean 1 . And cause my rate is twice his and a bit , we earn exactly the same . :thumbsup:
Lol,I got your comment loud and clear mate and couldnt agree more, mine was aimed at noddy./emoticons/biggrin.png

Back