Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can anyone give an answer?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Eddie dragon

I got called back to builders cleans I did a few weeks ago this morning. Basically when the windows are wet you can still see Ware the stickers were. There is no residue I have cleaned one again with some ubick in the water made no difference. Scraper went over smooth so at a bit of a loss to explain. Site manager is happy it's not me missing bits but would like an explanation. So any ideas fellas?

It could be a sticker mark on the inside of the glass (assuming its a double glazed unit).

The glass is put through a glass cleaning machine before being hermetically sealed when put together. If the fabricator hasn't spotted it, this could be your answer.

I worked in double glazing before this job, and have seen this happen before

My experience is such residue is worn away after cleaning it regularly for some time. I can never get it properly off with a scraper.

Hi guys I have been cleaning windows for 30 years now I have to get WFP system because of health and safety issues I was wondering if I would be better buying one off eBay or a new one as they are very expensive and which one would you recommend thanks for your time

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Back