Ideas for waste water

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Ashbrownbear, Jul 7, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Ashbrownbear

Ashbrownbear Newcomer

Has anyone got any ideas for the waste water that is being left when producing purified water? Currently I have 3 water butts nearly all full and with all the rain we been getting /size of garden I'm not using enough.been sithing it out to fill watering cans as haven't fitted a tap to 2 of the 3 butts. And now harder to do coz full of water and I presume all taps need to be fitted from the inside. Any helps/ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Can always use it to flush the toilet.

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

The waste water from my static RO set up goes straight down the drain as would be impractical for me to save it for watering the garden. I dread to think how many 1000 L ibc's I would need to store/save the waste water when producing 1000 L of pure each day. :rolleyes:

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

That is if you want to spend thousands on and underground rainwater harvesting systems that's then pumped back into the house to flush toilets etc. One posh house I did last week actually had one of these under a large patio area I was cleaning.

5. Bingo

Bingo Grand Master

Don't have to spend thousands on harvesting systems.
    You can pump your stored RO waste water from any large tank to fill the cistern.

or just keep a number of 25l containers next to the toilet and pour straight in to launch your steaming log :laugh::laugh:.

When you think about it....what a waste of perfectly good drinking water we use, just to flush poo'n'pee down the pan.

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Most water we drink has been treated and recycled from poo water at least 10 times already :D

7. cheapncheerful

come on smurfy you didnt mention the dinosaur pee...:D if you think about it....just where has water been in the past...oh its all right...if its pure...pure is pure ..ish...nobody mention the space station please...

8. Posh

Posh Hero

I can see my missis letting me bring 4-5 25 litre drums in the house to leave in the bathroom :devil::thumbsdown:

9. cheapncheerful

yeh you should see mines face with all the recent purchases...oops...:eek:

but you gotta have kit...

Advertisement