Im Livid!

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by JDMW, Mar 8, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. JDMW

JDMW Guru

cant beleive it, today i gets to the first job and my custy says i thought you were stopping. i said WHAT?? what you on about. he said look, shows me a letter saying Notice: Change of Window Cleaner. there is a mobile number only, so i call it and some lil punk answers half asleep. i said whats your game going round giving out Notice: Change of Window Cleaner letters to my customers. he said **** OFF YOU Twit. ( changed word ) i said things like this get you hurt pal. he said busines is business pal. then he hung up so i called bk to get voice mail. CANT belive some ppl today.
    Get to the next job the same thing again. its like they stalk me and watch where i go :(

Advertisement
  2. Iain

Iain Guru

Sounds like he's committed fraud here. Get a copy of the letter and go down the nick.

Even if he hasn't said that he's representing your business, he's implying something that isn't true.

3. iluvwindows

iluvwindows Well-Known Member

things like this really wind me up and give windys a bad name if I EVER catch someone doing this to me GOD HELP THEM

4. OoO

OoO Guest

Wow that's pretty harsh mate for them todo that.

I don't think I will coming to see you now :(

Too many things been happening!!

5. Kips

Kips Well-Known Member

This.

Or find some gypsies that want to make £100 and have them call him round for a quote..

6. JDMW

JDMW Guru

its pikeys i kno it, they are going round stealing vans and equipment and metal from sheds. one woman woke up to find her fish gone from her pond lol. its not a rough area by far but theres sooooo many pikeys about. a local scrap yard are being done for taking in stolen cars and taking in drain covers ppl steal from the roads. now it looks like there going from driveways to window cleaning. i wont take there ****. if they wanna start how bout they have a spine and actually say it to my face.. :angry: still mad. but i went round all my custys this afternoon and told them theres scammers going round saying i have finished and there taking over. i did find out that they gave these letters out last fri night about 7-9pm
    all my gear is inside tonight just encase they target my stuff.

7. A.K WINDOWS

this is a absolute piss take!!

id wait in the street everyday waiting gfor them to show up out i would come witha bat bang all windows in on his motor and then smash his face in.and steal his tools and money.

8. JDMW

JDMW Guru

thing is there famous in the area for fighting and going inside IF its who i think it is and i wont mess with them, i like my food whole and not liquid lol

9. A.K WINDOWS

cant be gyops they dont hang about long enuff,it will be a scroat.travlers like big money jobs all in one hit not running round all day cleaning windows.i dont think they can be assed with it.

10. JDMW

JDMW Guru

lmao the police are scared of them tho so what chance i got lmao :lol:

Advertisement