Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

gadgets

WCF

Help Support WCF:

steve garwood

ginger lion
Even after all these years I still look forward to playing with new toys. Fitted a univalve Sunday and tried it yesterday morning on my own house (had yesterday off for fishing) but today is my first day back to work with it, and I'm slightly exited.

I wont even use it much as I have a one click for the van mount, so this is on the pole I use for my trolley

Anyone think this is a bit sad? Lol

You'll probably stop using the 1 shot

By the time you grab it and press the button you would have pulled the hose to turn it off

Especially usefull when you extend pole for awkward angle high windows and just tug the hose once up there

You'll probably stop using the 1 shotBy the time you grab it and press the button you would have pulled the hose to turn it off

Especially usefull when you extend pole for awkward angle high windows and just tug the hose once up there
I will still use my one shot as I like the fact it turns the pump completely off so theres no back pressure.

Used the univalve a couple of time this morning and even with the yellow hose its been responsive every time. No weight of the aqua dapter either. Very pleased

Aaaaahhhh. Had a great day in the sunniest day of the year so far, loved playing with my new toy, but now I've ruined my day by scrapping my van across our new car!!!

Haven't got any t.cut and the missus is due home any minute, so I'm going to be professional and scribble some black marker on it until I get some t.cut :eek: and hope she doesn't notice.

Knew the day was going to wellView attachment 6985

View attachment 6984

Get some cutting paste rather than t cut

Much better

Or try tcut coloured polish to hide it

Quickly drive to the nearest shop, buy flowers, race back and say some ****** did it while you were out buying her flowers on A whim /emoticons/wink.png

T-cut is a type of cutting paste , its just a brand name .

Farcela g3 is what most pros use but looking at your pic the scratch looks like it has gone right through the colour and needs touching up .

Back