internet banking

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by willywindows, May 17, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. willywindows

willywindows Guest

Anyone have custies that pay by internet banking only.if so, what do you do?
    Set up another personal bank account, using trading name or real name and just give custy the NEW account number.Would the bank set up another personal account for you or try and force you onto business account !!

Advertisement
  2. Masons

Masons Guru

One of my customers sends money direct once a month.
    Banks never pressured me into anything through the years, I'm surprised.

3. simon

simon Guru

im with lloyds tsb who are supposed to be rubbish but i cancelled my business account as soon as they started charging & only use my personal account. cheques have to be made out to your name -not your trading name - i put my account details & email (for paypal) on the card i leave & it works fine,never had a prob with the bank just make sure they put their address in the message box etc. i collect mebbe once a fort***ht now

4. A.K WINDOWS

paypal is good but you get a small charge i have some do bank transfers but hate giving my details out to people.

5. Ryan

Ryan Guest

3 of my customers do just goes in by direct debit happy days :]

6. A.K WINDOWS

its better than driving round wasting fuel all the time thats the best bit about it:)

7. simon

simon Guru

i no what you mean about giving your details out & it took me a while to accept it was safe but it is. paypal works out about 5%

8. Ryan

Ryan Guest

we all covered by the bank anyway thing is dont keep to much money in there and ull never go far wrong even if the worst did happen :]

9. willywindows

willywindows Guest

Cheers guys - its that thing about giving your details out, not certain I could do that.That's why I was considering another personal account.This also applies to the internet for me as well as I only ever buy things on the internet using prepaid credit cards as I don't really trust the system!

10. Ryan

Ryan Guest

id never keep all my money in 1 account

iv got
    normal persoanal account
    bussiness account
    3 saveings accounts lol
    and i keep cash

so the 1s i use most i keep less than £300 in and the rest goes into saveings so i never worry

Advertisement