Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Internet blackout

WCF

Help Support WCF:

AW Services

Finally, Facebook Instagram and WhatsApp have broken tonight 

If you rely on social media for bookings & work you may experience a long lag do to Zuckerberg screwing up tonight 

Twitter still works 

I assume it was a internet connection problem ?????
It appears that someone has made an error that affects the DNS servers. So when you try and visit the domains (facebook.com, whatsapp etc) the DNS servers don't know where to direct you! It has happened before, I am sure they will have it fixed in a few hrs. Pity they couldn't be down for a bit longer.

It appears that someone has made an error that affects the DNS servers. So when you try and visit the domains (facebook.com, whatsapp etc) the DNS servers don't know where to direct you! It has happened before, I am sure they will have it fixed in a few hrs. Pity they couldn't be down for a bit longer.
A few weeks would of been good. It reminded me of days in the early 90s of peace and quiet 

Yes total nightmare, was complaining at the guest reception at centrparcs yesterday as we couldn't contact our friends on our holiday WhatsApp group:) found out later it was a complete bookface meltdown. 

Remember the days when you had to send the films away in a little envelope to get the photos developed before you could show people what you ate ?
Yes, the good old days of picking up your 36 exposures all with stickers over them saying out of focus or cautious viewing.

I still have my first camera with cost £28 new, olympus Trip3 

Remember the days you had to sit dead still for hours until the camera had enough exposure? ?
Is that while the photographer gets splinters from climbing under the black cloth and the gun powder flash goes bang 

Back