Internet Payment

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Knoxy, Nov 6, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Knoxy

Knoxy Well-Known Member

I'm not very clued up on internent payments or implementing them on my website. What I do at the moment is take cash/cheque if the customers is in, if they are not local then I will leave a stamped addressed envalope, as the price of stamps has gone through the roof I'd like to change to online payments.
    Is there a free way to do this and how do I go about it.
    Thanks Knoxy.

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

if you got a website most people use pay pal but i have look at this recently and was thinking of giving it a go
    https://payleven.co.uk/?gclid=CLCVz7rehbMCFeTHtAodQEMAZA

3. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Holy **** thats sounds good. Theres no monthly contract either that I could see only 2.75% charge

4. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

I just emailed them to see if they take any other cards and if not are they looking to expand the cards they take

5. mark m

mark m Hero

i would have done something about by know but i am waiting for my ungrade to come up on my phone

6. Extremecleansussex

Extremecleansussex Active Member

I have my bank details on my card which I leave when I've cleaned and they're not in. My customers are happy to pay online straight to my bank account. I do stipulate that they use their address as reference as its easier for me to cross reference with my records.

7. laddergarder

I would recommend paypal, it works out about 30p for a £5 payment, and 50p for a £10 payment. When weigh that against cost of petrol, its cheaper than driving back out, and cheaper that cheques, if you account for your stamp, and business banking charges for cheques.

8. 1stopcleaning+maintenance

ye same here i have internet banking details on payment forms, also paypall but add 30pence on average price to cover paypall costs.

9. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

I emailed that company and got this result:

Dear David,

Thank you for your email.

The device that we are currently offering is a swipe&sign solution, which allows you to accept any MasterCard credit cards and Diners Club cards.

We are coming out with a chip&pin solution very soon that will allow you to accept Visa and debit card payments as well. We started taking registrations for our Chip&PIN device lately and the first devices will be shipping shortly. Merchants who have registered with our current solution can automatically upgrade for the new device.

Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any more questions.

Best regards,
    Liis Rosenberg

On 6 November 2012 18:26, Clean 'n' Simple wrote:

Hi,

Could you tell me what card types your system accepts and if you are looking at expanding the ones that you accept?

Regards,
    David
    CNS

So chip n pin should be here soon!!!

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Errrr,...don't use have to be face to face with the customer to swipe their credit card?
    So how is that going to help in cutting down ppl that don't pay because they are not in?

Advertisement