Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is a Ford Transit Courier big enough?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Memphis

Hello community.

Expert opinions greatly appreciated here. I've been working with a chap for a few months and now it's time to go solo. We've had a two man setup running from a Fiat Doblo Maxi, good size for all equipment plus a vac and even a jet washing kit.

I've been offered a great deal on a Transit Courier (2016) at trade price. It sounds good, but is it big enough to kit out. I'd be looking at a minimum of 350L tank, a couple of poles, telescopic ladder, one reel and ideally a bit of space for when I do the odd pressure washing job.

Thoughts on size? Is it reasonable?

Many thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
The highest payload they have is about 650kg from memory and some are 500kg depending on spec.

Me personally no i wouldn't get it even if it's a good price. You say minimum of a 350 tank tbh i would say that's the maximum i would wan't to fit.

A lot will depend on the actual payload. 

Hello community.

Expert opinions greatly appreciated here. I've been working with a chap for a few months and now it's time to go solo. We've had a two man setup running from a Fiat Doblo Maxi, good size for all equipment plus a vac and even a jet washing kit.

I've been offered a great deal on a Transit Courier (2016) at trade price. It sounds good, but is it big enough to kit out. I'd be looking at a minimum of 350L tank, a couple of poles, telescopic ladder, one reel and ideally a bit of space for when I do the odd pressure washing job.

Thoughts on size? Is it reasonable?

Many thanks.
its too small and the payloads ****,you want a ford connect L2 240 which has a 936kg payload......and get a 500L tank.....i only work 5 hours a day usually and 500L is just enough some days....

the courier is ok if your a florist,not suitable for a WFP cleaner IMO.....

Back