Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ive been looking at RO/DI van mounted systems. has anyone had any experience with the Pure Freedom RO system. Grippa Tank Pro or the Ionic system.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

callum99

Unable to decide what van mounted system to get fitted into my new citoren dispatch. Any help would be appreciatedm Thank.

Unable to decide what van mounted system to get fitted into my new citoren dispatch. Any help would be appreciatedm Thank.
Depends where you are in the country. In the North of England one to consider is Purefreedom.

The Xline systems look very nice but many have complained about poor after sales service. They are in Derbyshire.

Waterworks is another in Corby.

In the South are grippatank and ionics.

I have a Pure2O system. Like others said, its just a Ionics brand. I got a quote from window cleaning wearhouse and Ionics matched it. So meant I got a proper crash tested system for the price of a (non tested) one.

I personally would always get a static system and a delivery system in the van.This frees up space and means the van does not have to be connected on the drive while you make the water.

I went with Grippa great product the tanks and frames are really good.
That would be my next stage but don't have the room till I move house. I have to leave hose out back gate for 3 hours to fill my tank which isn't really practical.

I personally would always get a static system and a delivery system in the van.This frees up space and means the van does not have to be connected on the drive while you make the water.

I went with Grippa great product the tanks and frames are really good.
We travel for work so, initially needed the option to produce away from home. With the prevelance of Spotless sites this isn't now required.

Sorry mate only just seen this. I’ve got the Waterworks 3D. Just today was down a mate’s house with it in pieces. Belt had snapped. Waterworks sent out a replacement free of charge, which was good of them, but it’s all the hassle fixing it I’m getting tired of.
What reels have you got ?

they have a gear mesh system so no chain or belt

Back