Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

John Guest Push fit Tubeless

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Catches a little when extending but I theirs a knack to avoid it snagging.

In terms of fitting can't remember of the top of my head as I have an appalling memory. You may need to cut your hose and put a new one clip on once threaded through the sleeve. As the cap as I will call is narrow at the top end of the sleeve.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Catches a little when extending but I theirs a knack to avoid it snagging.

In terms of fitting can't remember of the top of my head as I have an appalling memory. You may need to cut your hose and put a new one clip on once threaded through the sleeve. As the cap as I will call is narrow at the top end of the sleeve.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Ok lovely I will give that a bash. Cheers for all the help mate.

The tubeless kit from ExCeed includes a 3" plastic tube you are supposed to slide over the top section of your pole to prevent it closing completely and if you have it set up correctly this will prevent accidental disconnection when opening and closing your pole. However, you can make your own clip on one out of a piece of 1/2" garden hose or plastic plumbing pipe.

Just cut yourself a 3 or 4" piece of garden hose and cut it down the side with a stanley knife. Then once you have connected your hose to your pole extend it slightly and fit your extender on the exposed top section of pole and this will stop you accidentally closing the pole far enought to expose the ejector sleeve. This worked well for me when using the kit.

Tip: if you use plumbing pipe you will need to cut a 10mm section out of it outherwise it will be difficult to fit.

spacer_01.jpg

spacer_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back