Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

High level internal work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matty H

Does anybody have any high level internal work and what do you use? I only have a couple and use one of the internal cleaning kits it works quite well. Just ordered a 5m telescopic pole today - anybody find tradding easier at high level?

No mate there isn't that much glass in the jobs - just quite tall windows inside offices, and an old mill I do that's been converted to apartments has those really longggggg windows with small panes so no chance of tradding. Use a microfiber pad and pure water spray - comes up nice /emoticons/biggrin.png

i dont do high internal work and dont have one of these kits, but after seeing it used at the cleaning show was impressed.

I went home filled a trigger spray with pure water, lightly spayed the glass and cleaned it with a microfibre cloth.

it works.

i now use it alot on inside jobs if the window is small (still quicker to blade a big window) and is cleaned regularly

Back