Just Picked Up Anouther 5

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by david247, Oct 13, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. david247

david247 Banned

well as i go strenth to strenth in aurtom time i have settled on a nice price for a wide range of customers.

any how, people been having problems getting moneys i have once and solved the problem, Contract if a customer wont sign my contract then the can run and jump.
    im not going to wast my time with a customer that wont pay or who says next time you come and next time you clarn there windows they dont pay thats that.

like iv said contract is actualy made up and iv checked it out with a lawer as well so im pritty happy.

oh the lawer cost me free for 30 min then i had to pay 1 hour that was 95 quid and it was pritty awsome

Advertisement
  2. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

Dave your talking out your ****!!!!!

Sorry but you are good luck trying to get them to sign anything and 1 price for a range of customers ???
    Please do share because i can see this going terribly wrong !

3. GMcleaning

GMcleaning Guru

lmao! whos gonna sign a contract with their window cleaner? absolute joke, if you wanted to get paid on time everytime then maybe window cleaning isnt for you, its all part and parcel of the trade, collecting, leaving payment till the next clean etc, either deal with it or get a job where someone pays you wages each week instead.

4. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Just dump bad payers like everyone else does, contracts for domestic customers is a joke mate sorry..

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

[font="Arial""]If you not already aware lads we indeed all setup contracts for domestic customers which includes terms of service & service level agreements. Be it a verbal contract but in my book there is no difference whatsoever apart from looking more professional by using a contract form. [/font]

I think It’s upto the individual how they want to run their business and not be ridiculed or dictated by others what they should do… :p
    [font="Arial""][/font]

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Keep up the good work David... well done to you ;)

Could you kindly pm a copy of the contract please as would be very interested to have a look as maybe I should start doing this myself. Many thanks...

7. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Now who's winding people up Smurf lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Well I'm not dictating or ridiculing Smurf, just telling him straight what I think. If he doesn't want people to do that on a forum don't post in the first place.

So you would canvass a house and if they agreed to a £10 (or whatever) clean every 4 weeks you'd then pull out a contract tell them sign it or I don't do it and oh if you miss a payment I'll sue you. Now ask them again if they want their windows cleaning, guess what their answer may be.

8. mr shine

mr shine Guru

this might sound good in theory but not in reality where i work people wont commit to much now with money being so tight ,as said above its all part of the job ,when you buy the land you get the rocks lol

9. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Like the quote, never heard that one before. So true though.

10. A.K WINDOWS

lol i have a hard time getting people to agree to a £5 clean never mind signing paperwork

Advertisement