Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ladders needed and stuck on which ones are best for me, help!!:)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I would never use ladder mats on there own but I'm sure plenty do and buy them after seeing the chaps vid.
I see he is trying to sell them in the USA too way back in 2013 going buy this vid

[media]

if you look closely at 2.28 he has edited out his voice that was saying "good on smooth surfaces " BUT BUT BUT it still shows him using it on that surface. i fell on a similar path . he sounds a very honest man in his vid- but its a sham, and as i said erlier,he isnt a window cleaner either

Can any one recommend what stand off to get wit this ladder, the ladder link is : http://www.diy.com/departments/abru-aluminium-triple-extension-ladder-h47m/30372_BQ.prd This is hre ladder Boarcity and RJ told me about, but I lost the stand off details, just wondered if anyone knows of a god stand off that works with this ladder, not too expensive lol, but good. Thank you, looking to buy tomorrow or when I feel confident in what I am buying. One for RJ and Boarcity I think. /emoticons/smile.png
in BnQ they sell a matching standoff for the ladder youre on about , usually theres a few of em ,right next to the ladders

I use the micro standoff made by the same company as the microlite usually

The microlite is used for the gutters and 3 story jobs

Hi all, I am not sure if to get the m8rix professional or the industrial one. This is for normal window cleaning, one has rubbe ron top and other has the pins on top as well as base. Just not sure what is best suited, does anyone have one of these that could offer a finale verdict? Thank you

Back