Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leaflet Drop...few Questions

WCF

Help Support WCF:

av u leafletted bath road area ? thats a bit of the old town no trad windie wants to work there .
Have got a couple of customers down there, but not leafleted, there 3 storey, so I can see why lol. If ever I get someone who wants trad, then I will send them your way.

thats very good of you. i do 3 storey on ladders but my girlworkers arent keen on it! i will send some your way . dyou know a southafrican lad michael ,in a silver audi- he wants to offload some big stuff out that part of town he hates doin , i will tell him you might do em ok

thats very good of you. i do 3 storey on ladders but my girlworkers arent keen on it! i will send some your way . dyou know a southafrican lad michael ,in a silver audi- he wants to offload some big stuff out that part of town he hates doin , i will tell him you might do em ok
Cool sounds good, Thanks for that.I might know him if I see him, lots of us about in a small town!!

michael is moving out to Bury so he wants to get rid of his felix stuff, i wil defo tell him of you. i mostly work in colchester n ips so i dont want michaels felix stuff .

will defo stop n chat to u nex time i see yer !

michael is moving out to Bury so he wants to get rid of his felix stuff, i wil defo tell him of you. i mostly work in colchester n ips so i dont want michaels felix stuff .

will defo stop n chat to u nex time i see yer !
Would appreciate that as I only work in Felixstowe. Did not realise you worked out of town. Im always getting calls from Ipswich that I turn down, next time you see me we can swap cards, I can then forward your number to Ipswich people. Thanks for that. :Image1:

Back