Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Brush For Gutters and Facias?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Poles Apart

Won a big job today, blokes bought a house in the country and it's gutted, he wants windows cleaned, facias, soffits, garage door, con roof and all gutters it's filthy so what's the best brush stiff or soft, never used virasol but heard some mix with ecover is this true?

if its all white and he wants a gd job done id get £££ in and convince him to get it cleaned with cream cleaner itll be like brand new

if its all white and he wants a gd job done id get £££ in and convince him to get it cleaned with cream cleaner itll be like brand new
Used it before (nightmare work), haven't been up a ladder for 5 years but just ordered a telescopic one to access a roof for this job, quoted £450 and the blokes happy I'll take some pics and put em on here it's minging he's phoning me next week told him to give me a week notice.

Sounds a bit of a nightmare of a job to me so would be good to see some before and after pics when your done.:thumbsup:

Used it before (nightmare work), haven't been up a ladder for 5 years but just ordered a telescopic one to access a roof for this job, quoted £450 and the blokes happy I'll take some pics and put em on here it's minging he's phoning me next week told him to give me a week notice.

Sounds a bit of a nightmare of a job to me so would be good to see some before and after pics when your done.:thumbsup:
Will do I'll take me Panasonic Lumix and get some good pics wait till you see the state of this job.

Back