Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

liquidator is cr*p

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Regardless if it's an easy fix or not customers are still entitled to either a refund or a replacement that actually works properly are they not?

I agree with both sides really

But it should work the way it been advertised and sold

Daveyboy I no what your saying about all,types things cars etc having problems but they get called back and sorted you don't have to **** about yourselves!

I'd be a bit gutted to be honest if I got to work lucking forward to using it and cutting down on time to find it dosent do the job right

Wether it be a £10 pound Channel or £1000 tv it should do what it says!!!

Maybe moerman could give full refunds or exchange these for the new altered Chanel's would be fair

That is something to take up with the company

I am just trying to suggest a way to work around the problem

They designed it like that and are now changing the design of the end clips to have a narrower gap at the end

Does that make the first ones faulty as they were designed like that or just a bad design??

I don't know how these things work with companies

But seeing as he has one now and can make it work properly very easily why not try it

Mine worked well before the fix so i have not experienced the problem but i would be a bit miffed if i had brought them then had to mess about

Or maybe some don't how to use a squeegee like 90%perecent off the window cleaners my way!!!!only jokin!

It is strange tho I had a similar thing few year back with a batch off rubber we just couldn't get it to take the water off

And the under ninja I just carnt get on with it that seems to want flip the rubber like in vid

Knocks the old confidence a bit

Don't forget a lot of sales are coming from ppl that don't want to mod a channel and for some I'm sure will be the first bit of trad gear they will get when starting out. What with all the hype about this channel has caused about less detailing and all many newbies will be getting them instead of standard channels.

If the product build quality is hit and miss and things are not ironed out then I can see it dying a very quick death myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saying don't use it then if i think it ****, is not on IMO.

I was looking forward getting this liquidator and i do want to use it. If a window cleaner who do not use social networking sites got this liquidator for the first time with the same outcome i got, he's will think it CR*P.

If i said it was **** without posting any pictures then i would understand people thinking i was being a troll but it clear in the pictures the result is ****.

In fact i done a few minute of boiling water a while ago and it had not made any different whatsoever.

I have no problem if people think this it the best thing since sliced bread but clearly there a few here who wont hear any bad words said about the liquidator and getting defensive for some reason.

Not getting defensive i was just trying to understand why it isn't working for you when it is fine for me

Now you've tried the end clips you have eliminated the clip issue so it must be something else

Wish i could help mate

I will try speaking with Bob to see if he knows

I would be banging down the door of the supplier myself for a full refund and contact moerman directly to fire a few fooks into them aswell...but that's just me /emoticons/biggrin.png

I have sent you polzn bladz email address Dave

He said give him a shout or he can phone you if you want to get to the bottom of it

@davewindowcleaner .....If you've tried different make rubbers....and the channel is not bent....is there any play in the rubber in the channel....or.... as you using the Moerman Handle too, maybe you need to adjust your technique or the angle of which the rubber is working on the glass.

Just an idea.... :thumbsup:.

It is definitely different from a normal squeegee when you first use it

i have it sussed as have been using them ages but most people would have to play around and see what works

The liquidators are not actually faulty as if you read moermans email you will see that

Most people with a technique change can use them fine as is

What they are saying is some people are having problems with the rubber jumping and they can eliminate that with a small alteration to their clip design

It's is lot who have called it a fault but it is not faulty

They have changed it now anyway so won't be selling anymore without the new clips

What I mean is Davey, sometimes people can get so used to holding the blade at a certain angle to the glass and when using a different squeegee you have to adjust the angle as to how your holding the squeegee to the glass.

I noticed this when I used Unger SS Channels in a Wagtail Handle...I had drilled the hole in the channel slightly in the wrong place and that totally changed the angle of the rubber hitting the glass and was left with patches of water on the glass like in 'davewindowcleaners' pics.

Bingo I have tried unger, pulex, moerman and my favourite the red facelift rubber... Outcome is still the same. Just like to say I have been cleaning windows since 2005 and there nothing wrong with my technique. My knowledge might not be great when it come to like wfp, ladder safety so on, I am in cheapncheerful league then smurf.

Bingo I have tried unger, pulex, moerman and my favourite the red facelift rubber... Outcome is still the same. Just like to say I have been cleaning windows since 2005 and there nothing wrong with my technique. My knowledge might not be great when it come to like wfp, ladder safety so on, I am in cheapncheerful league then smurf.

Didn't say there was anything 'wrong' with your technique.....read and digest what I said .

Only giving some ideas....won't bother next time /emoticons/tongue.png.

Just been on the phone with Bob

He has replicated your problem by holding the squeegee so the handle is very near the glass

Those channels are designed to be used at a bigger angle hence the moerman handle being 40° not 30°

Try that and if it makes no difference email moerman and they will swap it for another to try

I have been cleaning windows since 1991 Dave and i had to change my technique a bit to use these

Don't mean my own techniques are bad just these respond differently

I have sent you polzn bladz email address DaveHe said give him a shout or he can phone you if you want to get to the bottom of it
Thanks for your help mate, but i will be sending a email to the supplier where i got it from and get it sorted that way.

It not that i don't want to speak to polzn bladzI but i cannot use the phone because i am profoundly deaf. I like the bloke youtube channel and think he a top bloke for trying to help other windows cleaners like me. i don't want to knock liquidator which polzn bladzI help to make but i feel i am within my right to pointing out the problem i am having.

Back