Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Liquidator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm not that eager to be honest but just want to find out for myself what all the hype is about:D

Speaking of hype does anyone want to by a half bottle of vision? /emoticons/biggrin.png

And no I've not used half a bottle in my tank as it leaked all over the place:whistle:

thanks james il keep me eye out. wonder if they will have enough in for the initial serge. must admit close up the ends look a bit cumbersum.

thanks james il keep me eye out. wonder if they will have enough in for the initial serge. must admit close up the ends look a bit cumbersum.
You don't even notice the ends when using them

Plus with the plastic angled ends rather than metal you get a lot less problems with the end sticking into the gaps on dodgy frames

i dont know what sizes me or dave are getting, havnt asked as i want it to be a surprize. Do you think they will arrive monday dave?

Hope so

Sophie said 2 days ago will be sent in next couple of days then Bob messaged me to say they have been sent just after

So hopefully

My mate rang me last night for a bit of help delivering so am sat outside a chemist in Walthamstow at the mo waiting for it to open

No windows today so might as well

My mate rang me last night for a bit of help delivering so am sat outside a chemist in Walthamstow at the mo waiting for it to openNo windows today so might as well
Never heard of it before, in herts?

E17 in london

Where the dodgy 90s boyband were from

And the famous Walthamstow dogs

Then going down to Hackney

but they don't wag so you will be fooked me thinking:D
im only goin to order 3 channels ,however alongside these will be orderin two of the big packs of moer rubber.

this will all fit in a jiffybag- thinking about it ...

this is hardly the motherload !

Just goes to show how backward other firms are in R&D as standard channels has been around for yonks.

I'm sure the main players where approched too so it looks like moerman are more forward thinking than the rest.

I hear some manufacturers are having sour grapes from what polzn and moerman have made with this channel

Well you mentioned "the motherload" not me /emoticons/tongue.png

Still will be good to know what you think of the new channel and if they work well or not. If so just think of all the money you will save not having to wash all the scrims your crew get through in a day.

im only goin to order 3 channels ,however alongside these will be orderin two of the big packs of moer rubber.this will all fit in a jiffybag- thinking about it ...

this is hardly the motherload !

Well you mentioned "the motherload" not me /emoticons/tongue.png
Still will be good to know what you think of the new channel and if they work well or not. If so just think of all the money you will save not having to wash all the scrims your crew get through in a day.
i had been toying with buying another twenty scrims ! cos some evenings im washing 60 [5 machine loads] and i only have 105 in total which means unless they dry well im short the next day. this crazy situation might well change with this new channel

Back