Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Liquidator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That will be a window cleaning life changing story for sure so keep us posted :thumbsup:

i had been toying with buying another twenty scrims ! cos some evenings im washing 60 [5 machine loads] and i only have 105 in total which means unless they dry well im short the next day. this crazy situation might well change with this new channel

Just goes to show how backward other firms are in R&D as standard channels has been around for yonks.
I'm sure the main players where approched too so it looks like moerman are more forward thinking than the rest.
There is an old polzn bladz vid where he shows the letters he sent to other companies a long time ago who weren't interested

Then he was approached by moerman so just goes to show they should have listened

Sour grapes because they didn't think of it

How can squeegees be the same for 75 years with no attempt at improving them..wouldn't happen with most trades as tools are constantly evolving

Hopefully having these on the market would have got everyone thinking about how to improve things instead of the focus only being on the next best wfp improvement

I spoke to the guy on the moerman stand at the show. He said they would be on sale next month now they have had contact with cleaning spot, window cleaning warehouse and unGer, who they spoke to at the show. Moerman wouldn't sell as they are the middle man.

I have to say I had a trial run at the stand and it's very impressive.

will save you trad boys loads of time.

Did you have a chat with Bob??

He's a very nice approachable guy

I have been using an old prototype for a couple of months same as paul has and they were good

These are even better

Have you got one?

I still have never tried a wag

I need one for the commercial stuff i have now

Gonna see what i can come up with with the new handles

Yeah ive got one, modified it all up too, never use it though, its in the shed, i cant seem to put my beer down and go and see if it fits, i'll go now....(reluctantly puts beer down and wonders off to te shed)

My beer is still in the offieGonna have to go for a walk in a mo
Beware, its bloody cold, i had to use my neoprene gloves this morning cleaning windows, looks likely to be a frost over night in brum.

Anyway, yes the wagtail handle fits on the liquidator channel, u would have to drill a little hole in the channel so the screw that the wagtail handle uses will clamp it properly. I will try this, but being mothers day tomorrow im busy cooking a fancy roast. /emoticons/tongue.png

Ive put the velcro clips on too no problem, only dont have an 18" pad to match the liquidator channel, but ive got a floor mop waiting to be made to fit /emoticons/tongue.png

Whys it mothers day tomorrow! Dont they know ive got more important things to do!

Have you seen bobs new video say there not that great on a wag ( unless it it is a bit of sarcasm to say the liquidator make the wag an even better tool )
No ive not seen that james, i will have a look mate

I spoke to the guy on the moerman stand at the show. He said they would be on sale next month now they have had contact with cleaning spot, window cleaning warehouse and unGer, who they spoke to at the show. Moerman wouldn't sell as they are the middle man.I have to say I had a trial run at the stand and it's very impressive.

will save you trad boys loads of time.
Hi Chris cleanspot have told me they will have in stock next week not sure on a day yet but they will be getting .

Have you seen bobs new video say there not that great on a wag ( unless it it is a bit of sarcasm to say the liquidator make the wag an even better tool )
how did he say it ? what was his words exactly?? im hangin on his every word....

This may be a silly question but can you use any rubber blades in these new channels? And is the moreman squeegee handle any good

Back