Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Liquidator........

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I would also add that you can't call yourself a profesional window cleaner without being able to do wfp too as anyone can master a squegee but stick waggling is a true art. :whistle:
Totally agree with that statement :thumbsup:. So many new stick wagglers think it's a magic wand :laugh:

10 inch seems the most popular size for sure as is easier to use on general domestic work. However having a selection of channels and to increase speed the rule of thumb is to have the channel over half the width of the glass that you go to clean.

[media]

[/media]

I am gonna do a thread in a bit with my thoughts on the new channels

But i will say now the handles are excellent

They look a bit plasticky and cheap but they are good

I have used them as 30 and 0 ° today and in place of my 0° swiveloc

The way it tightens with the kn0b i think constant use as a swiveloc will eventually wear the bumps away which keep it locked but i am considering using one anyway and if t wears i will use it just for that

Then i .have both 0 and 30 in 1 tool

And to answer boars questions i don't think you could wag with it as my first attemt was horrendous but i will give it another go after lunch as i am home for the day now

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back