Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ubik

Incheck

Is it possible to use ubik to softwash rendered or brick walls that have turned green? We dont provide softwash services but a customer was asking what would work if they were to do it themselves? They have a very large house and the yellow render has turned green with algae

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I've used tfr in a pinch if I've been asked on the spot if I could do a little favour when I haven't got any hypo on the van and with a bit of agitating and scrubbing walls have come up lovely.
I did a slate fronted bungalow like this a while ago and it looked like new afterwards.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Ok thanks dude, been looking at that benz blackwash & benz biocide online too, looks like the biz. I just told them whatever they try using, use it on a small area first to make sure nothing dodgey happens

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

No problem at all buddy.
Awesome advice to try a small test first.
I looked at the blackwash but ages ago but thanks to the advice on here I use 10% hypo with bonnymans surfactant and for every litre of water I add 330 ml of hypo. Works out so much cheaper and with the same results

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Ok dude, i wouldnt advise them to use hypo obviously. they have a large house with unexpected 3rd child on the way so they may be concerned about the costs of having it done professionally, thats why they asked i think. I just told them they’d need to ask a softwashing company. Its not my game at all, may look at softwashing in the future, it does intrigue me. Bit of a dark horse subject regarding how to go about it though so im in no rush

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it. Advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website.

Our website also relies on advertising to keep the doors open and the lights on!

For the best site experience, please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock