Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Loncin pressure washer used once cost a grand accept £800 still under guarantee

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Honestly. If you want to sell it you’re going to have to give a bit more. If that’s the Jetmac 7hp Loncin 15lpm machine it’s only £830 new with fee delivery and a 2 year guarantee, so are you selling it with a load of accessories or is it a different spec. Maybe link to the original machine on their website.

Honestly. If you want to sell it you’re going to have to give a bit more. If that’s the Jetmac 7hp Loncin 15lpm machine it’s only £830 new with fee delivery and a 2 year guarantee, so are you selling it with a load of accessories or is it a different spec. Maybe link to the original machine on their website.

Think you need to add vat on mate ! Equals £996 !!

Sorry mate. Not trying to scupper your sale but the basic machine is £829 including VAT and free shipping. It’s entirely possible you’ve spec’d yours to make it nearer to a grand but unless you tell people the spec it’s difficult to know what you’re offering. I have the same machine and it’s brilliant.

Maybe link to the £1k version you bought. I paid more than that for mine but it included FSC, hoses etc.

And also why you’re selling it after one use.

Sorry mate. Not trying to scupper your sale but the basic machine is £829 including VAT and free shipping. It’s entirely possible you’ve spec’d yours to make it nearer to a grand but unless you tell people the spec it’s difficult to know what you’re offering. I have the same machine and it’s brilliant.

Maybe link to the £1k version you bought. I paid more than that for mine but it included FSC, hoses etc.

And also why you’re selling it after one use.

Back