Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Optimal pressure for pressure washer?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Derekarogers

What pressure do you guys tend to use on your pressure washer?

Do you usually just leave it on high? I was doing a practice run on my brothers patio Yesterday, just some really old beaten up flags. The turbo nozzle was doing fine until I go to these few red flags, they were very battered already but the turbo nozzle just seemed to really strip a layer of them.

I switched over to a quad nozzle which seemed to stop the shattering of these red flags but I just didn't find the quad nozzle was getting as good a clean as the turbo nozzle.

I didn't get chance to use the FSC as it's arrived with a damaged nozzle so ordered in some new ones.

I've got the 21LPM Loncin pressure washer.

It's just abit of putting as I am afraid once I started doing some proper jobs, what is the optimal pressure to use on different surfaces and what nozzles etc.

Appreciate any help :)

What pressure do you guys tend to use on your pressure washer?

Do you usually just leave it on high? I was doing a practice run on my brothers patio Yesterday, just some really old beaten up flags. The turbo nozzle was doing fine until I go to these few red flags, they were very battered already but the turbo nozzle just seemed to really strip a layer of them.

I switched over to a quad nozzle which seemed to stop the shattering of these red flags but I just didn't find the quad nozzle was getting as good a clean as the turbo nozzle.

I didn't get chance to use the FSC as it's arrived with a damaged nozzle so ordered in some new ones.

I've got the 21LPM Loncin pressure washer.

It's just abit of putting as I am afraid once I started doing some proper jobs, what is the optimal pressure to use on different surfaces and what nozzles etc.

Appreciate any help :)
Your not Del Boy WC from fire brigade by any chance? I run my PW at half revs and use a twin turbo nozzle.

In my experience, patios / block paving / brick / stonework, anything between 125 to 180 bar depending on the staining. Rendered wall soft washing, set between 70-90 bar to be safe and to not damage the render.

Back