Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking at getting a Peugeot partner van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've got the 1000kg payload partner at the moment mate. I've got mine on a year lease deal at the moment cos I'm at a bit of a crossroads with where I'm taking my business so decided to do a great deal on a lease rather than commit to buying a bigger or smaller van and the regretting it if I changed the direction in going in. I've got 500L flat tank in mine and my slx 25 pole fits on and angle inside van but cant get it length ways which to me doesnt matter but I know to some it would. In every way so far i love the van nice cab with the iPad style screen and middle seat fold down to become a desk. If you want 500L tank I would definately get the 1000kg payload otherwise your gonna be pushing it.
Hi Chris 

Can I ask about your Lease deal? I’ve always just bought a van so have no idea how it works but might be interested in a lease. 
Are there any problems with kitting it out in the back - things you can and can’t do seeing as you will give it back after a year? 
Did you have to pay a big deposit ? 
Thanks I’m advance 

im 117kg!

500kg for full tank

10kg frame

20kg electric reel

10kg 100m hose

40kg 2 batteries

50kg diesel heater and cabinet

50kg full tank of diesel

50kg trad gear/ladders,bucket,toolbox/poles/brushes,backpack,etc

that comes to nearly 850kg and my vans payload is 936kg!ford connect  L2 240.....obviously my van gets lighter as the day goes on!

Latest Posts

Back