Looking For Recommendations.

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by scotty_boy, May 11, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. scotty_boy

scotty_boy Active Member

hi guys looking for a sort of starter kit for trad cleaning. i have just about got my trolley setup for water fed pole and thought i had better get some trad kit for downstair windows. have had a look about but would really like some recommendations as to where/what to buy for trad cleaning.

Any replies are welcomed thanks.

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

3. scotty_boy

scotty_boy Active Member

did have a read of that just seeing if that was the best starter kit really.

4. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

http://www.wintecs.co.uk/catalog/index.php buy Unger gear! 12" and 10" channels, 10 x 36" Unger squeegee, interchangeable blade handle, bucket, 14" applicator, 14" sleeve, microfibres, heavy duty scrims (boil them to soften up), boab, bags to go on your belt, a bottle of ecover and lastly some water.

Have fun!

5. scotty_boy

scotty_boy Active Member

CHEERS FOR REPLIES JUST BEEN ON WINTECS SITE GOT A LOAD IN MY BASKET!

Advertisement