Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

600Gpd Double Pumped Ro System

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JamesChapman

Hi has anyone got one of these systems. If so how much pure are you getting out of it. Mine is taking 7 hours to fill my 350 tank. This seems very slow compared to the stated figures?

James

is it set up outside or in shed/garage?

i have an 200gpd pumped RO set up in a shed outside and its slowed right down due to the cold temps and cold water.

in the summer it took 1 day to fill my 1000lt static tank up, but when it was empty in the winter it took nearly 2 days!

The system is inside. It fills my tank out the kitchen window. Seems like half the output of the supposed 2200 litres a day
oh right, how old are filters and membraine? that could be another thing thats slowing it down.

what is the rated pressure of the RO membrane? low pressure membranes will work at 25psi, but are rated at 80 or 100 for best performance.

this is usually the main issue.

Or with some thing I`ve just read, what is your inlet tds? if its above 250ppm you may need to soften it first to get rated production...

your best off reading the manufacturer guide and get as close to specs as possible, your running at less than 50% of possible production.

Back