Lost 2 Customers And Gained 2 Customers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Dec 10, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

1 customer always never leaves his gate open and always says miss me thi time.... i told him to leave his gate open last nyt... it was locked so i didnt bother knocking on the door... jsut toke him off... and gained 2 new customers :) plus 1 lads had to cancel me cos he was moving house :( lol

Advertisement
  2. Matty H

Matty H Forum Addict

Well H I lost one last week because he was also moving house - so I said to him no probs you moving far - he says around the corner :D
    So I goes no worries will still do them for you, he said no thanks not in the winter cause its dark when I leave for work and dark when I get home :blink:

3. harunh

harunh Legend

cool story bro lol

4. A.K WINDOWS

ha there is some nut jobs about does he say the same about his car or his jeans oh its dark so i never wash me clothes haha loon!!!

this game realy does show how weird some folk are how they get on in life is another story :lol:

5. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

I had a 40 pound house stop till March, 10 pound house stop yesterday and dropped two 5 pound houses for not paying.

I wasent bothered, atleast ill get the big one back in March ha

6. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

I went to do a first clean last week in a new build and could not reach the top by a foot - it was almost 40 feet high... so i lost the customer then got another quote in the same building and released that the ground was 4 feet higher in the new build than on the main road where I was initially cleaning it from. This meant I should be able to clean them. I called her and explained that i could clean them and would try this weekend.

Advertisement