Lost a customer

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by harunh, May 28, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

A customer left me a voicemail, saying i dont like the poles u use ect so please just leave them next time. But she really just wanted me to do 1 clean cos her windows were that dirty !

She gave me a £1.00 tip aswell.... from £9 to £10

I received the message whilst i was in town shopping with the sun shining.

So i thought i got to canvass and work hard today !

Went to a new estate it was hit and miss.

Picked up 5 customers.... and one women wanted them fort***htly :D

So over 4 weeks i gained £34.00 pound worth of work today :)

My monthly round is now worth £117 :) with 17 customers, not bad for me.

You just got to keep going and going and you will hit that jackpot eventually !

Lol

Advertisement
  2. laddergarder

Well done mate, but get out there every ***ht. I remember just starting out like you. Try not to think to much about customers that you loss, it will happen now and then, focus on getting new ones. The biggest thing for me when I was just starting was getting out to canvass. I hated doing it, and finding the motivation was always difficult, but I got out there, and pushed on, you've just got to keep at it mate. Eventually you will be sitting with a few hundred, and you will look back at what you've achieved.

3. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

I lost one myself yesterday just as i was about to finish the house i was doing before i went to hers , she said sorry I can't afford it £10.00 a month is too expensive .
    So my response was ok I will delete you from my round lol .
    not bothered about it tbh the only time to worry is when you are losing them thick and fast .
    I had A compliment from one of my customers yesterday , they said they were very impressed with my service .

4. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

Yeah I was same as you both, I got a text from someone saying thanks I did a brilliant job!

I lost one customer yesterday, and I think she just wanted them cleaning as they were filthy, she said how often do I come, I said 4 weekly, she said ok can you leave nxt time and I will give you a call

actaully I have had two customers say that, really wanted a one off clean! Really anoying!

5. A.K WINDOWS

i always ask 1st do you want them monthly?if they say no then i say no.

how would they feel getting payed every now and again?

ive lost one or two but so what there ***** and ***e rather spend the coin on cigs and beers tramps

6. All Round Cleaning

All Round Cleaning Grand Master

i did ask and she said yeah every month thats great , then nothing stupid woman i dont even know why she said she would want them done she's bleeding blind anyway .

7. Posh

Posh Hero

I lost 1 today as well. Note through the door no explanation. Gave up 6 today as well. **** payers.

8. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

I lost one a few days ago, texed after a clean asking if i can come collect and they said they were out, then said i didnt clean the top window, when I said I did and I even asked the son to close the windows (WFP) he then said "well if your always doing them when were out then this will be the last clean"
    oh well so I went out and yeasterday and got £120 and 6 new customers...

9. harunh

harunh Legend

i got 7 new customers today ;) one of them phoned me and payed me in advance for 3 cleans :D Lol

10. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

I lost 3 today, 27 pounds worth ;) On tops of that Ive had a **** day, Im going on a canvass mission on Friday to Sunday.

Advertisement